L006 Machine Operator – Core Cutter
|Job Number/Code||CS3002 - Core Cutter|
FLS Lexington is looking for machine operators to join our Core Cutting team! All employees work a 2/2/3 rotation – working straight days or straight nights. Every other weekend off. Hours are 6:00 pm to 6:00 am for nights or 6:00 am to 6:00 pm for days. Core cutters will be responsible for ensuring every department in the mill has the correct amount of cores for their runs. Must be able to think ahead and plan accordingly based on machine needs/priorities.
• Operates a machine and all operation function.
• Remain on job until the daily tasks are complete.
• Follow the machine and operation procedures.
• Maintains neatness of work area.
• Flexibility to perform any other duties requested by the Operations leader.
• Perform all PM and maintenance function needed to operate machine.
• Perform routine and task functions for day to day operation.
• Communicates with customer.
• Communicates with peers and all member and management team.
• Conducts strict business relations.
• Assist other areas as needed to unsure a good team work.
• Maintains general maintenance and up keep of work area.
• Follows company policy.
• Walking, standing or sitting for long periods of time.
• Possible lifting up to 50 lbs
• 12 hour shifts or shift requirements at the time
• Wage increase after probationary period
• Paid holidays and PTO
• Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance