LEXPT02 Work Flow Coordinator – Lexington, NC
FLS is looking to hire two part time Work Flow Coordinators to help assist with coverage and coverage for our night shift. Hours are roughly 4pm-9pm and will include every other weekend. This position will follow a 2/2/3 rotation – working 3 days one week and 4 the next. We do offer a shift differential for this position.
This position will be responsible for:
– Reviewing time clock punches and walking the production floor and ensuring staffing levels are correct. When needed, coordinating coverage for vacancies.
– Coordinate concerns with department leaders and managers using phone/email.
– Completing attendance tracking paperwork – tracking call ins/coverage forms.
– Conducting periodic walk throughs to ensure continued staffing levels.
– Send HR/Work Flow Coordinator nightly recap email.
– Review and approve temp labor timesheets.
– Coordinate staffing for machine downs based on mill priorities
– Help associates find coverage for scheduled time off.
– Communicate attendance standing/points with current employees as needed.
– Communicate needs/plan at end of shift with night shift leaders.
Excellent computer Skills
Microsoft suite proficient
Professional and approachable demeanor
Excellent time management skills
18 years old