B1003 Machine Operator – Hendersonville NC
• Operates a machine and all operation function.
• Remain on job until the daily tasks are complete.
• Follow the machine and operation procedures.
• Maintains neatness of work area.
• Flexibility to perform any other duties requested by the Operations leader.
• Perform all PM and maintenance function needed to operate machine.
• Perform routine and task functions for day to day operation.
• Communicates with customer.
• Communicates with peers and all member and management team.
• Conducts strict business relations.
• Assist other areas as needed to unsure a good team work.
• Maintains general maintenance and up keep of work area.
• Follows company policy.
• Walking, standing or sitting for long periods of time.
• Possible lifting up to 50 lbs
• 12 hour shifts or shift requirements at the time
• Wage increase after probationary period
• Paid holidays and PTO
• Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance